Is anxiety taking over your life? Does it feel like you can’t control it no matter how hard you try? Have you already tried therapy but found it ineffective?
If this sounds like you, I’m confident I can help. My practice offers the most effective forms of treatment, to get the relief from anxiety that you deserve.
When it comes to treating anxiety disorders, research shows that therapy is usually the most effective option. That’s because anxiety therapy – as opposed to anxiety medication – treats more than just symptoms of the problem.
Often, these are the symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic, or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly
- Obsessions about certain ideas
- Anxiety surrounding a particular past life event.
Psychotherapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, teach you how to relax, help you look at situations in a less frightening way, and help you develop better coping and problem-solving skills.
If you suffer from an anxiety disorder, I invite you to contact me today for a free consultation.